Sunday, September 24, 2017

What do parents want as consumers?

Every parent wants products that they can use efficiently and easily. Products that make raising their children easier, better, and doesn't break the bank! Raising kids is very expensive. We as parents want products that are cheaper and more variety, but are better made. For example, I sent my husband to the store to but some diapers because we were almost out. Well long story short, he bought the cheapest ones, not the store brand but the one below that. If you know which ones I mean. I don't want to mention any brands... But let me tell you, those were not any good. They leaked very bad and didn't hold anything. So after changing clothes, the bed, and giving a midnight bath. I had to make a run to the store to get the diapers I normally use. So that was a lesson learned!
~ Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment